Great service is at the heart of all we do. We are constantly looking for new talent to join our team and help make our events even more memorable.
We are currently recruiting for the following role/s:
Sales & Event Manager
Package: 24k – 27k
Key Roles: Wedding Coordinator & Christmas Parties event manager
Terms: You would require your own transport, due to our office location
Please apply via email if possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be conducted from September 17th onwards
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- We are looking for a talented and ambitious individual who has a passion for food.
- You will be an enthusiastic team player with great organisational and people skills.
- This position will involve plenty of hands-on management as well as covering the administrative and financial aspects of our business.
- You will have some sales experience in events together with office experience.
- You will be efficient, detailed and highly productive individual with a proactive and flexible approach to workload.
- You will be good with numbers and excel
- You will be a honest and good communicator/ negotiator
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Happy to get involved and roll sleeves up at events
- Someone who is looking to develop their career within the Bpe group.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
Sales and Operational – Tapenade
Working as part of Wedding Team:
- Complete event costings pre event
- Creating bespoke Proposals for Weddings
- Building client relationships; listen and understand individual client requirements and consistently meeting if not exceeding their expectations; understand their brand(s) and customers
- Assist with Tastings and convert enquiries into confirmed events.
- Working alongside the operational team to plan and deliver faultless jobs while meeting client expectations.
- Work with the whole team to ensure high customer satisfaction
Operational – Best Parties Ever
The successful candidate will be responsible for their own Christmas venue which will be allocated in early October in which you will be responsible for the day to day running of the venue – organising of the layout, setting tables, bar, stock take, staff management, co running the operation during the parties, dealing with customers and problem solving.